Monday, February 22, 2010

Tied cushion pillow

I've been wanting to update my earlier project where I created this cute little tied cushion cover, but thought the pillow was too small and wasn't fluffy -the pillow was old. I wanted to get a bigger pillow. But that day never comes. I think the little pillow is cute too. So, here is my cushion with ties.

I made the ties to be about 3 inches long. It doesn't have any zipper or buttons, so the inside flap and the ties should be good enough to hold the pillow in place.




It's been unusually hot these days in Penang even at night. I sure hope it would rain soon. But, the bougainvillas are at their best in this kind of weather. You just can't help but notice their amazingly bright colors blooming lavishly underneath the scorching sunshine. So, there is always something to be thankful for ;)

0 comments: