Friday, February 26, 2010

Simple Blue Tote


I'm so happy today. I've completed another project - a simple blue tote. Looks like I'm steadily getting better at keeping my pace in completing projects. For the past 2 weeks I've completed 2 projects which is a good thing.

This is the pattern that chose for this project.






I'm quite pleased with the end result. I'm planning to enjoy my first tote at the Penang flea market that we are planning to go this Sunday. It is an event that is being held every last Sunday of each month. I've never been there so I don't have any expectation.

Any day spent sewing is a day well-spent :) Okay, I'm going out now. We've been waiting for the weather to get a little cooler this afternoon before going out for some fresh air, and perhaps do a little exercising ;p.

Enjoy your weekend, folks!

0 comments: