Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Seashell Wreath

She sells seashell by the sea shore..repeat this five times as fast as you can! See whether you bite your tongue to get it right..I know I would stutter after the third time..well, I do love tongue twister games..


Recently, I started a small project of assembling my seashells collection and turn them into a seashell wreath. I have been keeping these seashells since last year when I bought them on my vacation at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Initially I just thought I would buy or collect some sands from the beach nearby & just put them together in a large glass bowl. But, it wouldn't be too much fun now, would it? So, I decided to try make a seashell wreath, inspired from Romantic Home's Seashell Wreath. But please be gentle to my seashell wreath, they might not look as gorgeous as the one made by Cindy ;)


I have not yet decided whether I should hang it, frame it or put it on an easel. I just need to find a place for it first.

0 comments: