Monday, March 30, 2009

Hot Pink project underway

Lately I'm suddenly seeing pinks everywhere..pink roses, pinkish nose, pink table runner..they're becoming more noticeable and livelier. Well, I generally like pink before but now I'm looking at them with fresh eyes. I even put a bouquet of pink roses as my laptop wallpaper. May be, I should be getting some fresh ones, but I'd rather decorate them at my home than my office. I'm in the mood for a strawberry milkshake too. I think..I'm falling in love with pink! So, I decided to take out my hot pink & pink floral print fabrics and make something nice out of them..

Here is my hot pink project underway..yes, I make a whole lot of mess when working with a project. It's a good thing I got it all contained in a specific area of my house - my crafting room @ computer room @ art room...


The picture didn't do justice, the color is much more vibrant and the floral prints are lovely. Guess it's an excuse to get a new camera..my birthday is coming soon *wink *wink ;p

I leave you with these breathtaking pink roses..I wish I live where I'm surrounded by a rose garden ;)

0 comments: