Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thank you Sew Cute!

It was an exceptionally nerve-racking day at work today. Not one that you would like to encounter often. But, as I step towards the front door of my home, my eyes glitter to look at what was lying on the floor. Immediately, the tiredness subside & my heart was filled with excitement.

It's a parcel for me! :)


I wasn't the only one who was excited to see what's inside ;p




Tadaaa...!! It was a package of sewing materials(i.e fabrics, handles, buttons etc) together with sewing instruction on how to make Sew Simple tote bag, make-up pouch & ladies pouch. Such a generous gift from Sew Cute. Check out her blog, you'd be amazed at the cute things that she has made. I'm soOo happy! Thanks a bunch, Zura! I will start working on them immediately after I come back from Bandung this weekend ;D

2 comments:

iL4na said...

hi aneem! i baru tau this new hobby of yours. good luck and keep on sewing nice pretty things :)

aneem said...

Thanks, Lana! I wish I could do nothing else but just sew sew sew..!;p