Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's finally here!

I am so excited! I finally brought home my brand new sewing machine ;) I've been postponing the plan to pick it up for more than a month because of other personal obligations. But, few days ago, on our way back to Kelantan for Aildiladha, hubby & I make a detour to Butterworth to pickup my new Janome 2049 from Penang branch Epal Center. With what little time that we could afford to lose (since we were in the middle of 5-hour journey), the kind Sabahan lady at Epal Center taught me a thing or two about the basic functionalities of the machines. Too bad next week she won't be around because she is resigning & planning to go back to Sabah.


Though we were on Hari Raya Haji mood, hubby & I didn't waste any minute to lay our hands on this baby the next day..and the outcome is wordly! Glad hubby had some fun and apparently it caught my in-laws & extended families attention too..My mind started drafting some plans for my very own first sewing projects..so, stay tune as I walk on the journey to master (hopefully!) sewing techniques! :)

Here it is..I'm definitely going to be occupied this weekend ;)


0 comments: